:: eyeCure ::
ENG | Korean

Date : 12-12-11 14:41
[Nerve] complications with the pneumonia, a blood clot
 Writer : 아이큐어
View : 3,289  

December 2012

My name is Alex. I am 52 years old. About 2 months ago, I was diagnosed with pneumonia. Due to complications with the pneumonia, a blood clot was discovered in my lung and I was put on blood thinners. The blood thinners caused a severe and painful internal bleeding in my knee. My knee became swollen and I was given very strong pain killers. I was not able to walk or drive.

I went to see Dr. Yi and he recommended a seven session treatment that would help my symptoms. After the first treatment, I was able to breathe much better and the swelling in my knee reduced significantly. After the second treatment, I no longer needed my pain killers and I was able to breathe even better. I was also able to drive, which I had not been able to do for about a month; my wife had to drive me to and from work.

After the seven sessions were complete, I went to see my primary care physician. He told me that my lungs sounded much clearer and not congested from the pneumonia.

Thanks to Dr. Yi, I recovered very quickly. I am very grateful to him for how much he helped me feel better. I hope that God blesses him and allows him to help more people.  

Copyright Reserved by www.EyeCure.org 2002
Dr. Young's Institute of Oriental Medicine 4216 Evergreen Lane suite 112 Annandale VA 22003 U.S.A