:: eyeCure ::
ENG | KOREAN

작성일 : 14-08-11 03:55
cataract surgery.
 글쓴이 : 아이큐어
조회 : 2,621  

Dr Yi, when I brought my daughter to you for treatment, I was scheduled for cataract surgery. You wanted me to try your treatment but I told you my surgery was scheduled for the following week. Well lucky for me the snow storm made the surgeon cancel my surgery. I started my treatments with you that Monday. I noticed a difference almost immediately.By the 7th treatment I could read the eye chart all the way at the bottom. When I went to my regular ophthalmologist, he examined me and said "I don't know what happened but your eye site has improved and you don't need surgery at this time".  It was a miracle. I now can read the newspaper without reading glasses!  Thank you Dr Yi

이 박사님, 제가 딸을 데리고 치료를 받으러 왔을 때, 저는 백내장 수술을받을 예정이었습니다. 박사님께서 치료를 받아보시라고 했는데 나는 내 수술이 다음 주에 예정되어 있다고 했읍니다. 운 좋게도 눈 폭풍으로 외과 의사가 내 수술을 취소했읍니다.. 나는 월요일 부터 선생님의 치료를 받기시작 했읍니다. 나는 거의 즉시 차이를 느꼈다 7 번 치료로 나는 안구 차트를 맨 아래까지 읽을 수 있었읍니다. 정기적인 안과 의사에게 갔었을떼 그는 나를 검사하고 "무슨 일이 있었는지 모르지만 눈이 좋아졌으며 현재로서는 수술이 필요하지 않습니다."라고 말했습니다. 그것은 기적이었다. 나는 이제 안경을 읽지 않고 신문을 읽을 수있다. 이박사님 감사합니다.

조이스 S. 다 빌라

Joyce S. Davila

Copyright Reserved by www.EyeCure.org 2002
Dr. Young's Institute of Oriental Medicine 4216 Evergreen Lane suite 112 Annandale VA 22003 U.S.A